The Grand Master Championship

Parent Thread is home to multiple series and divisions within the British Auto Racing Club format. All information pertaining to any series within this host circuit will be found here.
Moderators: DavidCore89, TropperMatt, dioulios

Re: The Grand Master Championship

Unread postby TropperMatt » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:01 am

If we don't get the numbers we will run the series anyway but have no rewards for winning.

It will just be good to have a set race date for Europe.

even if we have the lobby open while we race to also recruit (that mean we could encounter some nuggets) but at least we have something running so to speak and are finding more people to race with.
TropperMatt
Race Official

Unread postby DavidCore89 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:49 am

Sounds good to me.

Full damage/forced realistic assists usually keeps the idiots away. I was in a lobby for a couple of hours last night racing GT4's, lots of randoms, but they were pretty clean.
DavidCore89
Race Official

Unread postby Marimbakat » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:35 am

I'm sending out an email especially for this series. A page to keep a standings, cause technically we can have an official race if at least 3 drivers are present with an STA official in the race. Hopefully within the final few days numbers will jump up a bit. Use the lists I sent you guys too.
Marimbakat
Site Admin

Unread postby r_whalley » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:56 am

put me down as a reverse as I won't be able to race every week. involved in other leagues and I've only got the 1 tv in the house and the girlfriend hates it. got to keep the peace :)
r_whalley
Driver

Previous

Return to BARC (British Auto Racing Club)